No matter how you choose to shop, your digital wallet makes it even easier to pay with your cards.
- Your actual debit card number is not stored in your digital wallet and never used when you make a purchase
- A separate token account number is assigned when you load your credentials to the wallet
- Transaction information is encrypted for secure shopping
- Payment codes are unique to every transaction, so they can’t be reused by a fraudster for another purchase
- Your digital wallet is protected by your mobile device’s security settings, so only you can unlock it with your biometrics and passcodes
- Most purchases take just seconds to complete
- Just hold your mobile device over the payment terminal at the store — checkout is a breeze
- Pay in an instant when you shop online — simply choose your American State Bank debit card from your digital wallet
- You can also make quick in-app purchases with your digital wallet
- Your digital wallet pulls in your credentials automatically — so you don’t have to look for your debit card or type in your information
- You can make a safe, touch-free transaction with your debit card
- There’s no need to present a physical card when you’re shopping in person
- Simply hold your mobile device over the payment terminal and you’re done
For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see support.apple.com/km207105. Apple, the Apple logo and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Pay works on Android devices running Android Lollipop 5.0 or above. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Only compatible with qualifying devices.