Saving is essential to everyone at all life stages, and American State Bank wants to help you achieve your goals.
Having something in store for retirement, growing a family, travel, college, getting a new car or doing home repairs are just a few of the things for which we save. Listed below are the types of savings and money market accounts that we offer. We encourage you to call us or come into a branch to learn more about which account is best for you and your goals.
American Select Savings Account
The American Select Savings Account offers a compelling blend of competitive interest rates and flexible access. Whether you're saving for a specific goal or simply looking to build a stronger financial foundation, the American Select High Yield Savings Account combines convenience, security, and impressive yields to empower your journey toward financial success.
American Advantage - Money Market
Step into a world of secure, high-yield savings with our Money Market Account, designed to elevate your financial wellbeing with every deposit.
- We may require not less than 7 days’ notice before each withdrawal from an interest-bearing account other than a time deposit or from any other savings account as described by Regulation D
- Terms & Fees may change without prior notice
- Minimum balance required to avoid service charge and qualifications may apply. Account disclosures obtained when opening account contain complete account details
- See Schedule of Fees for other applicable charges
- Fees and other conditions may reduce the earnings on your account
- American State Bank limits the number of covered withdrawals and transfers to six (6) per calendar month or statement cycle. A covered withdrawal or transfer is one made with our bank or to a third party including preauthorized transfers, automatic transfers by phone, including fax or internet banking service (transfer or bill payment); or if made by check, ACH, debit card (point of sale) or similar order payable to third parties.
- Rates are variable and may change without prior notice after account is opened. APYs are effective as of 1/15/2024. For current interest rates call 1-866-579-7959.
- *APY = Annual Percentage Yield